Why? you can win real money, that's why. Also to support each other.
Let's all make a treasury with this item and at least 5 other LDS Etsy members!
Because that's how we help each other- get on the front page and get more exposure.
enter the challenge HERE (you won't be able to leave a comment on this post so there is no confusion)
>> Saturday, July 31, 2010
we are etsy best friends these days.
Her earrings are adorable! you should check them out and buy some. if you want to buy me some I like the ones with little flowers on them. Just a simple post with a pop of color.
I picked the Grace Dangle Earrings for the challenge. My niece is named Grace and this blue is so beautiful.
first off, please follow my shop blog. now for the official rules:
- Go to the Treasury page of Etsy HERE and make a treasury with ANYTHING, as long as the Grace Dangle Earrings are included in the first three rows of the treasury.
- Put "Treasury Challenge" somewhere in the title of the treasury.
- Link Back to this blog post- that way people can find the challenges and you can get credit for referring them!
- Tag your treasury "treasury challenge"
- COMMENT with your link to the treasury- BUT YOU HAVE TO COMMENT HERE.
- Please refer people- tell them to say you sent them. If the winner mentions your name you will also get a the same prize they do.
- I am super excited to see what people will come up with. I contact the winner through etsy. Sometimes I am slow. It can take up to four days after I post the winner to contact you- what can I say, my kiddos are crazy right now. If you see that you have one sent me a convo with your address and I will send you a prize.
- if your treasury makes front page you win a ten dollar gift card in addition to other prizes from this competition.
- MULTIPLE TREASURIES ARE ALLOWED. and encouraged. You can feature this item to your hearts content.
- if the item sells out just pick a different item from the shop- as long as you link back here and write a comment you are good to go.