Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday Treasures


My Heavenly Father Loves Me
Whenever I hear, the song of a bird
Or look at the blue, blue sky,
Whenever I feel the rain on my face
Or the wind as it rushes by,

Whenever I touch a velvet rose
Or walk by our lilac tree,
I'm glad that I live in this beautiful world
Heavenly Father created for me.

He gave me my eyes that I might see
The color of butterfly wings.
He gave me my ears that I might hear
The magical sound of things.

He gave my my life, my mind, my heart:
I thank him reverently
For all his creations of which I'm a part.
Yes, I know Heavenly Father loves me.

Children's Songbook, #228


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Navy Petal Flower at BabyByBrooke
Orange and Tangerine double rosette headband at Miss Marci Designs
Behind the Waterfall at Katria's Creations
Colorful Butterfly at Beans Things
I am a Child of God Vinyl Wall Art Decal at Kids Corner
Shelly/Sheldon Turtle Pillow Toy at Kid Giddy
Decorative Pillow Covers - Carnaby Street in Red at The Pillow Barn
Dance Away the Blues Earrings at AmbreRose
Unstable an Original Painting at Art by Bryan Zingmark
Tangerine Happy Bobby Pins at ShelleAnne's Splendor
Mary Jane Baby Slippers - White with Turquoise Flower at Sweet Melly Jane
Black Eyed Susan Seeds in Autumn Colors at flowersforusall
Lonely Girl Necklace Pendant at Sleepy Dreamer
Forest Fun In Wonderland Reversible Pinafore at Twigs
8 x 10 Count Your Blessings Warm at Persimmon&Pink
RUSTIC ROSE - Porcelain Ceramic Cuff Links at GemmaBeads
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This week I picked beautifully represented items. Keep up the good work!

**Add the "LDS Team" tag to your items to help be included in team treasuries!**

No comments:

Post a Comment