To make an Etsy Mini:
- Sign into Etsy and click "Your Shop: [shop name]" at the top. On the left sidebar under "Promote" you will find "Etsy Mini."
- Select the option to show items from your shop. Decide the size: thumbnail is small and only shows the photos; gallery is large and includes the listing titles and prices. Then choose how many rows and columns. A preview will appear. Make any desired changes.
- Once you are satisfied with the preview, copy the html under "Paste this code" by highlighting the code and either pressing Ctrl + C or right clicking the mouse and choosing "Copy."
- Sign in to Blogger and click on your blog title. Choose "Layout" from the left sidebar.
- Click the "Add a Gadget" box where you want your Etsy Mini to be located, though you can always move it around.