Well EllaBelleBoutique has volunteered to do sponsor a fabulous giveaway this week for the LDS Etsy Team. She makes beautiful jewelry and is very kind- and I might add she is really on top of things and gets things done.
From Her Profile:
I have a passion for history, music, art history, theatre, painting, ceramics, jewelry...creating! I love when a work of art has a story to tell; when a piece of jewelry has its own history; when old and new are brought together to create something breathtakingly unique. My heart is in Idaho. Missing the sunsets, mountains, and cool summer nights. Living in a small North Texas town that reminds me of my little Idaho town. Loving the warm Texas winters, and the warm-hearted Texans. Mommy to two little lovelies. Wife to the greatest guy in the world. Happy when I have time to create something beautiful!
I love how her shop is organized into different inspirational sections. My favorite- Classic Hollywood. She is so generous and has offered to give one lucky reader their favorite regular Hollywood glam or dainty Earrings.
Jewelry is such a beautiful present- head on over to ElleBelleBoutique and buy yourself some!
One for a friend, one for you.
I love her earrings. They are beautiful. She has a sale section with earrings for as little as 7 dollars.
Leave a comment for each entry
1. MANDATORY ENTRY (don't do this- and you can't win. and that would be sad.) Visit Ella Belle Boutique and say which earrings are your favorite- who would you give them to?
2. Extra Entries (leave a comment for EACH ONE)
follow the LDS Etsy blog on Google Friend Connect. if you are already a follower you can comment that you follow.
- Follow @elleabelleetsy on twitter and "tweet" this giveaway.
- Follow the EllaBelle Blog
- Tweet this giveaway (leave link)
- Blog about it (3 entries)
- I think that is about ten billion ways to enter.
giveaway closes June 19, 2010. If we can't contact you through blogger and you don't leave your email, you can't win.
giveaway is closed