Friday, June 11, 2010

Etsy Mini-a Thon

Hello LDS Etsians and friends. We are still just starting as a team but I like our Team. I have thought about the best way to have a quick resource for including Team Members in treasuries. I think we should have mini's on the blog. I need your help putting it together. Team Members have asked about how to improve their etsy and use the tools Etsy has to each week we will be trying out a tool or having a tutorial.
Let's start with something that will help our team.

You don't have to be a member of the LDS etsy team to send your mini- but you can join by sending me a message on Etsy at http://www.etsy.com/shop/claireandjanae

Here is a little Guide for how to put your shop on the list of Lds Etsy team Members and Friends.

Log In to your Etsy account

Go To:
http://www.etsy.com/mini_generator.php

Select if you want to feature items from your shop or items from your favorites.- we want your shop items!
Choose the size - we want a Thumbnail or 75
Layout- Choose 5 columns and One Row

send the Info to me on Etsy Claire and Janae
tell all your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment